CAMDEN COUNTY PTA SCHOLARSHIPS
Each year the Camden County Council of PTAs awards $300 scholarships to graduating seniors from a Camden County high schools with active PTAs in good-standing. The scholarships include:
 The Helen Ameisen Memorial Scholarship was established in 1947 by the Camden County Council of Parent Teacher Association (CCPTA). It was established in honor of Mrs. Helen Ameisen who was a past President of CCPTA. She was active on the local, county, and state levels in work related to the health and education of all children.
 The Helen Fowler Memorial Scholarship was established in 1993. This scholarship was established in honor of Helen Fowler who was a past Recording Secretary of the CCPTA. She dedicated over 40 years of service to the welfare of children.
- Completed Application (contact local high school guidance counselor or by emailing: CCPTAScholarship@yahoo.com );
- High School Transcript (copies acceptable);
- List of extra-curricular activities;
- Two (2) Completed Recommendation Forms with one from a teacher and the other from a coach or guidance counselor
- Students applying for the Helen Ameisen Scholarship must submit, on a separate piece of paper, an essay up to 350 words stating : (1) why you wish to continue your education and what influenced your choice of majors OR (2) describe a person who has had the biggest impact on your life and helped to contribute to your success in school.
- Students applying for the Helen Fowler Memorial Scholarship must include both: (1) the Essay in #5 above and (2) submit an additional paragraph highlighting your active participation in the arts and/or your plans to continue studies in the arts.