Sign up today for the New Jersey PTA Summer Leadership Training
Whether you are a new PTA leader, in a new role as a PTA leader or a returning PTA leader, you will walk away from the NJPTA Summer Leadership Training with the essential tools to run your PTA effectively. Remember, the NJPTA Standards of Affiliation requires all PTA officers to be trained each year they hold a leadership position. We are offering three Summer Leadership Training Opportunities across the state, please register for one in your area.
Presentation topics will include:
- Positional training – President/Vice President, Treasurer, and Secretary
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Bylaws and Standing Rules
- Review of the Standards of Affiliation
- National PTA Programs
- Question and Answer Session
New Jersey PTA provides direct assistance to our local PTA leaders throughout the year – join us and meet your state leadership team! You will learn how to access all of the resources available to you to have a fun and successful 2023-2024 PTA year!
Registration is now open and can be paid by credit card, e-check, or by mailing a check for just you or your entire group. Registration for all sessions is $5.00/person. Sessions will include lunch.
Current In – Person Training Opportunities
- Saturday, August 12 – 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM – Bergen County Administration Building, Hackensack, NJ (Bergen County) – $5
- Registration link: https://summer-leadership-training.cheddarup.com
- Friday, August 25th – 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM – The Ellen McDermott Grade Nine Center, Matawan, NJ (Middlesex County) – $5
- Registration link: https://summer-leadership-training-middlesex-copy-38626.cheddarup.com
- Saturday, August 26 – 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM – Willingboro Board of Education, Willingboro, NJ (Burlington County) – $5
- Registration link: https://summer-leadership-training-burlington.cheddarup.com
- Saturday, September 9 – 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM – Hamilton Township Library, Hamilton, NJ (Mercer County) – $5
- Registration link: https://summer-leadership-training-mercer-copy.cheddarup.com
- Monday, October 3 -5:30 PM – 8:30 PM – Board of Education – Pompton Lakes, NJ (Passaic County) – $5
- Registration link: https://summer-leadership-training-passaic.cheddarup.com
- Thursday, October 26th – 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM -South Mountain School -South Orange, NJ (Essex County) – $5
- Registration link: https://summer-leadership-training-essex.cheddarup.com
- Monday, October 30 – 6:00pm – 9:00pm – Barnegat High School Media Center, Barnegat, NJ (Ocean County) – $5
- Registration link: https://summer-leadership-training-ocean.cheddarup.com
We look forward to being able to provide this learning experience for our local leaders.
Sharon Roseboro, NJPTA President
Sarita Dodd, NJPTA Vice President of Leadership Development